Monday, October 17, 2016

Mustache card - free .studio print & cut file (+desperately seeking file-sharing advice) :)


Free mustache card Silhouette print & cut file - from mel stampz

Doin' some blog housekeeping. You guys might remember this mustache card. I made a print & cut file in case anyone else wants to make a quick (and unforgivably punny) masculine card. Here's the inside...

Free mustache card Silhouette print & cut file - from mel stampz (inside)

The cut file is linked in this blog post. It's intended to fit an A2 sized card (4.25" x 5.5").
The triangle lining the envelope is also linked there for free should it tickle your fancy.  

Free print & cut Mustache card kit .studio Silhouette file - from melstampz

P.S. I'm looking for file-sharing technical advice...

Would you like this in another format, perhaps?


I would love to know the most efficient method to share .studio print & cut files with those of you who use Brother Scan n cut, Cricut etc. as other file types. I'm not sure which is the best If anyone has any advice on how to do that I'd be delighted to know how to share those different formats with you all.

Hope your week is off to a delightful start,



5 comments:

the Blackbird said...

Thanks Mel for sharing!!! Now I have a Silhouette...no idea for other cut files!!!
Cristina
thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

PJ said...

My friends and I all have Cricut type machines and the associated software; and use SCAL if we want a different software to work with. All of these can use .svg's and .jpg's. I'm on several groups for crafting and actually think the community is almost 50/50 for these and the Silhouette type machines :)

Dotty Jo said...

Love, love, love this! Jo x

Domi said...

Coucou Mel, moi je préfère les fichiers PNG je découpe manuellement !
Merci beaucoup
Bises
Domi

Viv said...

Hi Mel,
What a cool file! I have a Silhouette and use Silhouette Studio DE but can't take any print and cut files into the software, as it always tells me I have a corrupt file (even the ones from Silhouette Store). So I would love it as an SVG and JPG or PNG please, then I can use it in MTC software with my Silhouette. Thanks very much,
Viv